Insanity is a 60-Day Total-Body Conditioning Program
The workout program comes with 10 DVD’s that include all of the workouts to be completed throughout the 60 day program. The Insanity calendar will provide you with the workout schedule for each day of the program. Choose an Insanity workout calendar, print it and keep it in a dominant place (such as on the fridge) so that you don’t forget to complete the workout each day. The calendar will help you keep track of the workouts and your progress.
Which workouts are included in the Insanity program?
The Insanity workout program includes 10 different workouts.
The first month includes 5 different Max Interval workouts:
- Plyometrics – which works on the legs and glutes
- Upper body resistance – which works on the arms, shoulders, chest and back.
- Pure cario – to burn fat.
- Cardio abs – which works on your abs
In the second month the workouts get longer. There are four new workouts:
- Max interval circuit
- Max interval plyo
- Max Cardio conditioning
- Max recovery
The exercises are designed to bring your heart rate to its maximum, keep it there for a few minutes and then have a 30 second rest.
How long is each workout?
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test. This Fit Test is performed at the beginning of the program, at the end and 3 times during the workout program. It enables you to track progress. (30 minutes)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit. This is an interval cardio workout to burn fat including intense lower-body plyometrics. (42 minutes)
- Cardio Power & Resistance. This cardio workout focuses on upper-body with strength-training and power moves. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Recovery. This is a recovery workout. (33 minutes)
- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. Whereas most of the workouts are interval workouts this one is non stop cardio. (55 minutes)
- Core Cardio & Balance. This is a recovery week to get your body rested for the next month which is even more intense than the first. (37 minutes)
- Max Interval Circuit & Fit Test. An intensive interval circuit. (86 minutes)
- Max Interval Plyo. A power and plyo workout for your legs. (55 minutes)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs. This is an extreme cardio workout. (65 minutes)
- Max Recovery. A recovery workout with intense moves and stretches. (47 minutes)